Doing business with J5 Consulting
Through J5 Consulting’s participation in the Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program and the award of the General Service Administration Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), agencies have fast and easy access to a wide range of services. Depending on your agency’s needs, we can offer:
- Engineering, management, information technology, and telecommunications consulting services
- Targeted services within these broad areas
- Specialized information security services including cyber security and others
J5 Consulting can draw on its experts and consultants and those of its partners to make these services available quickly and with minimum paperwork under Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price, or Cost Option contracts.
SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
Our government contract vehicles provide our clients with fast, flexible channels to access a full range of management and technology services.
As an SBA 8(a) Program participant firm, federal agencies have at least three options to contract with J5 Consulting as follows:
- Directly Sole-Source an award up to $4 million
- Sole-Source an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for specialized services
- Sole-Source a Basic Order Agreement (BOA) contract negotiated with agency and contractor representatives
How to Place an Order
- E-mail an 8(a) Offering Letter to email@example.com.
- Include a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Include contact person’s name, telephone, e-mail address, physical address, and FAX number.
The IT GSA Schedule
J5 Consulting’s Information Technology (IT) General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) offers federal government entities a streamlined way to procure a wide range of effective solutions to meet their mission needs. Our IT Schedule gives quick and easy access to J5 Consulting’s expert advice and technology solutions, and to a host of IT professional Services.
The IT Schedule 70 contract vehicle has many appealing features:
- Pre-vetted, qualified industry partners, including small and disadvantaged businesses and other socioeconomic companies such as J5 Consulting
- Designed as an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award schedule (MAS); contract valid through December 12, 2023 with three 5-year option periods
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices for price reasonableness
- Ability to create Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- Various contracting options include Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Labor Hour
- Decreases lead time and administrative cost
- Task orders require no dollar value limit
- Available for use by all federal agencies and the District of Columbia
How to Place an Order
You can contract directly with J5 Consulting using our GSA contract vehicle. Contact us for advice on how to fulfill immediate needs or recurring requirements. We offer flexibility to meet any requirement in the changing marketplace and deliver the best value and innovation to support our clients’ missions.
Online access for contract ordering information, terms and conditions, pricing, and to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!® at http://www.gsaadvantage.gov. Through GSA Advantage! you can access e-Buy, an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system that allows federal buyers to prepare RFQs online for a wide range of services and products offered through GSA Schedules. e-Buy allows federal buyers and Schedule contractors to exchange RFQs and quotes electronically. Although designed primarily for the acquisition of services and/or large purchases, e-Buy may also be used to establish BPAs.
Contract Number: 47QTCA18D0072
Contract Period: February 13, 2018 through December 12, 2023
IT Services Business Office
16701 Melford Blvd. Suite #400
Bowie, MD 20715-4411
IT Schedule Price List